Come in to speak to us today. Get honest, fair, and frank information about your case and about your legal options.
The DCCP, formal known as DYFS, is involved in familial issues when there are allegations of child neglect or abuse. If you are in a dispute with this organization, you are likely to be confused about your rights. As the parent or a loved one of these children involved in an investigation, you have the right to an attorney.
Don't wait to get legal support. Hire a trustworthy attorney that's available to work with you today.
• Termination of parental rights due to alleged physical or drug abuse
• Child custody and support issues from DYFS proceedings
• Appointment of a guardian when one or both parents are absent or unable
• Domestic violence charges involving a parent or child
• Stepparent or other family adoptions involving relatives
Trust in our dedication and experience. Talk to us today.
In cases like this, you need an experienced attorney by your side. With nearly 20 years of experience, you can trust Attorney Brian Corley White to remain by your side through any charges or court proceedings.